Feng Shui Garden Design
23.8cm x 24.6cm
Since ancient times the garden has been a place of meditation, stress release and contemplation. Now, more than ever before, the garden can help you find balance and peace.
The power of feng shui can be harnessed no matter the size of your garden, ranging from a couple of pot plants on the balcony of an apartment or a courtyard to a large size garden or park. You can create a lush and healthy garden that both protects, inspires, and improves the flow of energy in your garden, your home and your life.
Learn the various methods of applying feng shui to the garden you have and how it can be used to protect your home from poisonous energy, enhance your love life, improve your finances and help ease family tensions.
This book will help you find out:
* How good garden design and good feng shui work together
* How to analyze the flow of energy in your garden
* How to use plants and garden features to enhance positive energy
* How to apply feng shui cures to your garden
* How to creatively use feng shui in a small-scale garden