Security and Privacy of Personal Information
- The Botanical Bookshop Pty Ltd values the privacy of our customers’ personal information and is committed to maintaining the security of the site.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information so that it is not misused, accessed or modified by unauthorised people.
- Your personal information is only collected and used for the purposes of our dealings with you. We collect and store the information necessary to conduct our business with you. We may send you marketing information from time to time, but it will not be excessive.
The information that you give us will only be used or disclosed for its original purpose of collection.
It is collected without bias, feeling, assumption or undue subjectivity.
We do not receive or store any customer credit card information.
All transactions are processed on a secure third-party site operated by Payment Express or PayPal.
- We do not provide details of our customers, suppliers or other business contacts to any unrelated businesses,
databases or any other third party.
- If you have created an account with us, you can view, edit or delete your account information by logging in and making the changes,
or by notifying us to do so for you.
- If you use PayPal for payments, your information will be stored and used by PayPal under their privacy guidelines.
Collection of sensitive information will occur with an individual or authorised delegate’s consent, unless the collection is; required by law to establish, exercise or defend a legal or equitable claim, or; necessary to prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to the life or health of the individual or authorised delegate who is the subject of the information.